Advanced Bodywork Practitioner Training
This course asks participants to work extensively on their pa'a (unshakeable foundation) by examining the very nature of themselves and the laws of the universe. By understanding these principles we can become masterful creators and forces for change in our own lives and the lives of our clients. It will also provide experienced practitioners with more lomilomi techniques and introduce some complementary techniques from other paradigms and modalities.
Over five and a half days, participants will learn about:
• The process of understanding and reclaiming our true nature
• The vibrational universe and navigating life as a vibrational being
• Principles of non-separation as understood through the quantum model
• The roles of stress, entrainment, heart and brain coherence in vibrational management
• Living in alignment and making choices using ho’oponopono (right way) principles
• Dadirri (deep listening practice of the Ngangikurungkur people)
• The importance of meditation and moving beyond the five senses
• Some advanced lomilomi techniques, including complex stretching, oli (Hawaiian chants),
Pre-requisites for this course are the successful completion of the Spiritual Hawaiian Lomilomi Massage Training with The Blisstitute of Living Aloha (or any previous Introductory Course with Charlie Snow) and a satisfactory interview. Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in Lomilomi and a dedication to personal and professional growth.
The course fee includes:
• Training manual
• Certificate of completion
• Dinner on the first night
• Snacks & teas throughout course
5 and a half days
Full price $1090 / Concession $980
Please note that a 50% deposit is due a minimum of 2 weeks prior to course commencement. Payment in full is required by the first day of the course.
One partial scholarship placement is available per course to a gender diverse or trans identifying participant requiring financial assistance ($500 full fee).
IICT APPROVED TRAINERS
The Blisstitute of Living Aloha is a registered and approved training provider with the International Institute of Complementary Therapists (IICT). The IITC is recognised throughout the world for all types of complementary therapists. In order to gain insurance cover for your practice, it is recommended that you become a member of IICT (or another organisation) first. We have our insurance through AON, which we recommend to all of our graduates.
AON CONTACT DETAILS: www.aon.com.au
IICT CONTACT DETAILS: www.iict.com.au